Monday, February 28, 2011

Connectional

Is the connectional really Works?
I’ve been sent here to Thailand to reach, teach and making
disciples with the Thai people, but who know I will have the opportunity to
serve a missionary colleague who is half a world away?  I am not sure how Rev. Alex Awad gets my
contact information from.  But not even a
month since wet got to Thailand, Rev. Awad call me and asked to see if I could officiate a wedding for his son and
future daughter in-Law.  He introduced
himself as GBGM missionary in Jerusalem. We have a few e-mail exchanged after that and on January 9th
2011 I had the opportunity to officiate this beautiful wedding where a young
man and woman from two different worlds ,cultures and traditions joint their
hands and made their wows to be together in Bangkok. The wedding was as lovely
as both the bride and groom. Congratulation!

No comments:

Post a Comment